Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Golden Egg...


Today we did an Easter egg hunt since Sunday is Easter. There were eggs with candy, eggs with club bucks and special prizes. Also there was one egg with 25 cents in pennies in it...Huni found that one! :) I was searching and searching and couldn't find any eggs. The out of the corner of my eye, I saw one! (Hah...dramatic!) Well after I found that I saw a bunch, I saw one by the sidewalk, then there was three more across it. Then I started to look in less obvious places...I looked by the bushes, the trees and in long grass. Finally, I looked under a stone bench and there was a shiny one. I thought nothing was in it. I kept looking. Then when everybody found them all, I opened mine. In the shiny one there was a club buck!! I was happy! Then I bought Life Savers. I had a lot of fun!

~Courtney N.